Thursday, November 12, 2009

Old Things








I know those of you reading this blog (I think that's like three people) might think what I am about to write is ignorant, but here it goes. Sometimes when I go down South (and no, not that south) I get scared because there are a lot of old things lurking around. Now, duh, I know there are "old things" in the North but "old things" in the south are scary. I feel like there is so much history behind southern things and that history is usually bad history (for some). I know a lot of this is in my head and that it's quite stupid, but I kinda like dwelling on things that make no sense because they are more dramatic and fun. Take for instance these mannequins I saw in an old village store in Alabama. The display itself looks creepy. And, yes, this post has nothing to do with shoes. It has everything to do with creepy stores and weird mannequins in the South. I don't feel safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Addiction is never a good thing, but sometimes it's just what you need in order to make you happy. In my case, my shoe addiction has consumed every aspect of my life. I wonder about shoes constantly, conjure up styles that don't even exist, go crazy over anything from bougie heels to lowbrow knockoffs, drool over any stylish concoctions, and fawn over my ludicrous collection, which you will see through my weird photoshoot. (I will also showcase some heels on other peoples feet.) I am secretly an Imelda Marcos hater who does not like cheese.

On it