Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Boys Town







Sometimes there is nothing that is inspiring. Not even shoes. And then there are those days where the thing (or persons) that inspires you most is the thing (or persons) you least expect to do so.  Today I am inspired by boys (or men). Homeless boys (like the one on the very top picture) who somehow even when they looked disheveled seem to pull it off. And regular dudes that wear regular pants, regular shirts, and regular sneakers—they are inspiring to me today. I feel like my style is very boy driven. It's easy, T-shirty, flannely, and jeansy. Not sneakery (only on weekends when I have nothing to do), but always cardiganery or sweatshirty. I love boys, boys, boys, boys....boys, boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Addiction is never a good thing, but sometimes it's just what you need in order to make you happy. In my case, my shoe addiction has consumed every aspect of my life. I wonder about shoes constantly, conjure up styles that don't even exist, go crazy over anything from bougie heels to lowbrow knockoffs, drool over any stylish concoctions, and fawn over my ludicrous collection, which you will see through my weird photoshoot. (I will also showcase some heels on other peoples feet.) I am secretly an Imelda Marcos hater who does not like cheese.

On it