Monday, March 1, 2010

Is She 80?




Sometimes when I look at old ladies on the street I get envious. Not because I want to be that age, but because they look so seasoned. They are happy in how they look, what they wear, and life. They have lived and know how to be cool with themselves. I can't wait to get old... haha. When I saw the Prada collection, I went bonkers. OLD LADIES EVERYWHERE!!!! Look at those painted on eyebrow opticals. Look at those square-toed patent leather heels. Look at those thick old lady socks. Aren't you excited? Can't you smell the moth balls? Don't you want to eat some prunes? I don't know about you, but I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Addiction is never a good thing, but sometimes it's just what you need in order to make you happy. In my case, my shoe addiction has consumed every aspect of my life. I wonder about shoes constantly, conjure up styles that don't even exist, go crazy over anything from bougie heels to lowbrow knockoffs, drool over any stylish concoctions, and fawn over my ludicrous collection, which you will see through my weird photoshoot. (I will also showcase some heels on other peoples feet.) I am secretly an Imelda Marcos hater who does not like cheese.

On it