Friday, March 19, 2010

Welcome to Miami (2)



I often wonder where people are headed and what their lives are all about when they pass me by on the street. As I sit on the beach, I wonder whose up on that plane? Then immediately I look at my bare feet and wonder what shoes am I going to wear today.






Lina is one of those people that you have to sit back and relax with. Her stories are so good and comical. It's like watching television... but on a beach in Miami.


Lina's shoes tell a lot about her... beach... close-toe ankle cowboy booties? Really? But that is what makes her so interesting. She doesn't give a fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Addiction is never a good thing, but sometimes it's just what you need in order to make you happy. In my case, my shoe addiction has consumed every aspect of my life. I wonder about shoes constantly, conjure up styles that don't even exist, go crazy over anything from bougie heels to lowbrow knockoffs, drool over any stylish concoctions, and fawn over my ludicrous collection, which you will see through my weird photoshoot. (I will also showcase some heels on other peoples feet.) I am secretly an Imelda Marcos hater who does not like cheese.

On it