Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Boys Will Be Boys




Remember when you were younger and thought boys smelled? Well, they did and they still kinda do. But now you can withstand the smell because you want them to kiss you and touch you in places that your mom told you were off limits, a "no-no." Anyway, I do love when guys wear sneakers. I use to love when they sported Air Jordan's (and deep down inside I still do), but these says a simple canvas kick will do. I like Vans boat shoes. They are cute, nerdy, and stylish without being too trendy. Ryan has on a blue pair, Chet has on Chukka boot originals, and Chester has on Half Cab originals. These boys are dirty, but I kinda like that.....whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Addiction is never a good thing, but sometimes it's just what you need in order to make you happy. In my case, my shoe addiction has consumed every aspect of my life. I wonder about shoes constantly, conjure up styles that don't even exist, go crazy over anything from bougie heels to lowbrow knockoffs, drool over any stylish concoctions, and fawn over my ludicrous collection, which you will see through my weird photoshoot. (I will also showcase some heels on other peoples feet.) I am secretly an Imelda Marcos hater who does not like cheese.

On it