Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ten Hut





When I was in Mexico City I fell in love. And when it was time for me to leave, I didn't want to go. When I went to a museum I saw a group of men (Army men) running up the hill in tandem. They were all in green, and their tan skin against the hue, well, looked amazing. I miss Mexico City. When I saw these boots on my friend Barbara, for some reason I was reminded of those dudes in Mexico City. With all the military style garb being popular this season, everything I see reminds me of the army and utilitarian pieces.  The trend can be seen in many designers collection such as Balmain, Chloe, Max Mara, Marc Jacobs, and many others. Barbara's boots are a mix of camo and animal print making them pretty cool. Barbara feels like G I  Jane when she wears these Rachel Comey boots. She should go to Mexico City and run with the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Addiction is never a good thing, but sometimes it's just what you need in order to make you happy. In my case, my shoe addiction has consumed every aspect of my life. I wonder about shoes constantly, conjure up styles that don't even exist, go crazy over anything from bougie heels to lowbrow knockoffs, drool over any stylish concoctions, and fawn over my ludicrous collection, which you will see through my weird photoshoot. (I will also showcase some heels on other peoples feet.) I am secretly an Imelda Marcos hater who does not like cheese.

On it