Monday, January 4, 2010

A New Day, A New Time




It's a new day. Sorry i have not been on my posting game or my weird photoshoot game, but it was the holidays and I had to eat, con people into getting me great gifts, drink more than I already do, and smile.
Honestly, the holidays are my favorite time of year. I love being with family and friends and I love trying to be nice for once. It's a good exorcise to try and start the New Year right. And it lasts until around January 15th, when you realize, "Wow, my ass is fat as hell from eating so much," or "I never really liked that bitch so why am I starting now." But as long as I tried... then I'm happy. I hope all of you had a great Holiday. I will begin posting more Amazing stories... just as soon as I come up from my over indulgence coma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Addiction is never a good thing, but sometimes it's just what you need in order to make you happy. In my case, my shoe addiction has consumed every aspect of my life. I wonder about shoes constantly, conjure up styles that don't even exist, go crazy over anything from bougie heels to lowbrow knockoffs, drool over any stylish concoctions, and fawn over my ludicrous collection, which you will see through my weird photoshoot. (I will also showcase some heels on other peoples feet.) I am secretly an Imelda Marcos hater who does not like cheese.

On it