Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Few Of My Favorite Things









Today was a lazy day. A day where I just looked at things around my room and tried on things that I have not worn in the longest. These boots are not one of those not-been-worn boots. These boots are one of my favorites—Emma Cook for Top Shop. They are the perfect mix of rugged, height (the heel is nice and thick), and look nothing like anything in my closet. I use to dream about these boots. Seriously, I tried getting them over seas and whenever I found a pair they were either too small or too big. My fairy godmother (which is a friend who works in the right place) came along and granted me with the gift of these Top Shop booties. No joke, one night I even slept in them because I was so excited and so honored that I had them! I know you are probably rolling your eyes reading this, but that is the truth. So on this Sunday afternoon, I slip them on and am chillin out. Sometimes the best shoes in your collection are not the ones that cost so much, but the ones that you can't live without. These boots I can't live without.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Addiction is never a good thing, but sometimes it's just what you need in order to make you happy. In my case, my shoe addiction has consumed every aspect of my life. I wonder about shoes constantly, conjure up styles that don't even exist, go crazy over anything from bougie heels to lowbrow knockoffs, drool over any stylish concoctions, and fawn over my ludicrous collection, which you will see through my weird photoshoot. (I will also showcase some heels on other peoples feet.) I am secretly an Imelda Marcos hater who does not like cheese.

On it